Are you experiencing digestion sensitivity? Our diet is one of the biggest factors in our overall health. Putting healthy, real foods into our bodies fuels the proper functioning of all our internal systems. However, even if we are abiding by a proper diet, we can still experience complications and disruptions to our health.
Wheat and gluten proteins are common ingredients found in a variety of foods and drink products which can cause an inflammatory reaction for the immune system. The response for those who are allergic or have an intolerance can vary significantly from person to person.
Common symptoms include:
- Suspected intestinal permeability (leaky gut syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (diarrhea or constipation; cramping; nausea; discomfort after eating)
- Headaches, including migraines
- Neurological symptoms (memory loss, balance problems, numbness, tingling, anxiety)
- Skin rashes
- Joint pain
- Diagnosis of autoimmune conditions
- Low vitamin D status
- Multiple food sensitivities
- Excessive fatigue after meals
The At-Home Testing Process
All our at-home testing is overseen by a trained medical professional who will assess your test results and discuss them with you when available. The lab breakdown is always included with any test purchased from The Epigenetics Healing Center and patients should plan on 3-4 weeks from when the results are mailed off to have these conversations. Based upon the test and the corresponding results, our team will be able to diagnose, give insight on possible disease risk, and plan for ways to best optimize your health moving forward.
- Click the “Get Started” link below
- Create a new account
- Verify your email address
- Create a patient account & fill in details
- Sign in to the portal
- Accept invitation and Terms & Conditions
Click here for help creating an account in the testing portal
Are you ready to restore your life?