This vegetarian and gluten-free dessert option is an ooey-gooey fudgy brownie bite filled with healthy fats and chocolaty goodness. Need we say more?
- ½ cup sweet potato puree (~1 small sweet potato) or pumpkin puree
- 1 small avocado
- 2 whole eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour
- ⅓ cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ⅓ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped* (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a mini-muffin tin with liners (silicone liners work great) or grease with oil.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, mixer or food processor, except for the chocolate chips.
- Blend the ingredients just until smooth.
- Fold in ¼ cup chocolate chips and optional walnuts.
- Fill each muffin well with batter. Top with remaining mini-chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to finish cooling before enjoying.
Dr. Jay Goodbinder ND DC DABCI is a doctor in Overland Park, KS who serves patients in surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.