Everyone has a bit of a sweet tooth. This tasty cookie dough bite can be made in just five minutes, and is a fun treat to make with the family! The perfect dinner time dessert has arrived.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil organic refined, melted
- 3 Tbsp maple sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp almond milk unsweetened, or preferred dairy-free milk
- 1/8-1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate, optional
- Combine the almond and coconut flour in a medium bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients, leaving out chocolate chips, and mix well until a smooth dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips to combine, then chill the dough for at least 15 minutes for ideal texture – I prefer this cookie dough after it chills for about an hour!
- Roll into balls or eat with a spoon! Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or freeze to keep longer. Enjoy!
Dr. Jay Goodbinder ND DC DABCI is a doctor in Overland Park, KS who serves patients in surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.