The mouthwatering flavors of cilantro and lime combined in this delicious grilled salmon recipe. This moist and tender salmon is paleo and keto-friendly and is the perfect entree for a summer party. Made from fresh and flavorful ingredients, it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 6 tablespoons organic ghee
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Zest of 1/2 lime finely grated
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (finely chopped)
- 6 wild caught salmon filet portions skin on (about 2 lbs)
- Sea salt and freshly black pepper
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Oil for brushing grill
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the ghee, garlic, lime juice, honey, sea salt, and pepper, then stir until all ingredients are well combined. Remove the pan from heat and stir in the cilantro. Divide the sauce into two parts — one for marinade and one to serve with.
- Arrange the salmon on a platter and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, then brush with half of the sauce. Cover and allow the salmon to marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat and brush well with oil. You can also pan fry this salmon. Place the salmon on the preheated grill flesh side down and cook 3 minutes. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Once done, transfer to a clean serving platter and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Serve with lime wedges and your favorite sides.
Are you ready to restore your life?
Dr. Jay Goodbinder ND DC DABCI is a doctor in Kansas City, MO who serves patients in the surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.