- One 13-Ounce Can of Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
- Two – Three Tablespoons Raw Honey
- One Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Popsicle Molds
- Optional: Coconut Flakes, Sprinkles
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 2 hours or until solid.
- Submerge the molds into water (making sure not to allow water into the actual mold) to loosen the chocolate mixture and gently pull the popsicles out.
- Optional: Gently brush the tops of each popsicle with water and lightly sprinkle coconut flakes or sprinkles for garnish.
Jay Goodbinder DC DABCI is a doctor in Overland Park, KS who serves patients in surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.