Everyone loves a tasty meal, but when it is a quick and easy dish to cook, that only makes it 100 times better. This keto, Whole 30 cauliflower pork fried rice recipe is full of good protein and fresh vegetables, and can be prepped and done in under 20 minutes! The perfect family-friendly (healthy) meal for those busy weeknights is here — and you can enjoy it with chopsticks too!
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 3 large eggs whisked
- 1 bunch scallions white and green parts separated – thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger about 1-inch ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 4 cups cauliflower rice fresh or frozen (about 1 lb)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos this is a paleo a Whole30 friendly equivalent of soy sauce
- 3/4 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Sea salt to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes if desired
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add one tablespoon of oil. Pour in the whisked eggs and sprinkle with a bit of salt and cook until just set, breaking them up with a spatula, then remove to a plate.
- Add the second tablespoon of oil to the skillet and add the white part of the scallion, ginger, garlic, and pork. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper and cook until the turkey is browned.
- Add in the cauliflower rice, coconut aminos, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender. Add in the peas and carrot, stirring, and cook until heated through. Taste and season with salt and crushed red pepper, if desired. Garnish with the green part of the scallions and serve right away.
Are you ready to restore your life?
Dr. Jay Goodbinder ND DC DABCI is a doctor in Kansas City, MO who serves patients in the surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.