- 8 Cups (about 12 mangos) or use frozen mango chunks
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Cans Ginger ale
- ½ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Cucumbers, seeded and finely diced or use English Cucumbers and simply finely dice
- 1 small Red Onion, finely diced
- ½ Cup Cilantro, optional, Chopped (use more or less depending on taste)
- In a food processor or vitamix puree the mango until mostly smooth. I like to leave a few bite size pieces for added texture.
- Add water, ginger ale, rice wine vinegar and olive oil and mix until thoroughly mixed.
- Add cucumber, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Jay Goodbinder DC DABCI is a doctor in Overland Park, KS who serves patients in surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.