Unfortunately, many people experience lifelong discomfort and pain caused by Crohn’s Disease. Although this disease can’t necessarily be cured, options do exist and can help deplete some of the symptoms. Oral medication, surgery, and chemotherapy drugs are a few of these options, but The Epigenetics Healing Center of Kansas City provides alternative options for those looking for a drug-free, lasting healing.
What is Crohn’s Disease?
Crohn’s Disease is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the lining of your digestive tract. This disease causes abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss, anemia, and fatigue. These symptoms can vary person to person, and some people can even be symptom-free most of their lives with proper care.
Managment Options For Crohn’s Disease
Preventing Crohn’s disease is easier than allowing it to worsen. This is why it is extremely important to address Chron’s disease as soon as possible because the disease’s symptoms can only worsen. Here are possible solutions for Crohn’s disease:
- Anti-Inflammatories: This medication prevents swelling and inflammation in the joints and tissues such as those in your digestive tract.
- Steroids: Steroids can simulate hormone effects which in turn reduces inflammation and increases tissue repair.
- Immunosuppressive Drugs: These drugs simply reduce your immune response
to the disease.
- Vitamins: They can promote normal body function, growth and development, but vitamins alone cannot do much healing.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics stops the spread and even kills bacteria in the body.
- Surgery: A common surgery for Crohn’s disease is bowel resection which is the removal of part of the intestine.
- Body Optimization: Dr. Goodbinder at The Epigenetics Healing Center firmly believes fixing the entire person rather than just addressing a disease will have the greatest impact on a person’s health.
Epigenetics Program for Crohn’s Disease
An Epigenetics program can relieve pain from many diseases, including Crohn’s disease, for the rest of your life. Many people assume drugs and surgeries will do the trick, but these will only slow the progression of the disease. Dr. Goodbinder’s model is about studying the body and its functions in order to figure out how to keep the disease away forever.
Your whole body works together as one unit. You’re not any specific organ; you are a person, and when your gut, colon or small intestine isn’t functioning properly it is your bodies way of telling you something is wrong as a whole.
The traditional medical model is giving medicine or conducting surgery, but Dr. Goodbinder’s model is figuring out exactly why the disease is occurring and teaching you how to take care of yourself so it doesn’t come back. By optimizing your bodily functions, Dr. Goodbinder can balance out your immune system as well. Eventually, Crohn’s disease will just stop and its painful symptoms will go away.
If you are interested in this drug-free, lasting option, give The Epigenetics Healing Center in Kansas City a call. The professionals at The Epigenetics Healing Center can help prevent and address your chronic illness giving you the relief you deserve. Call today!
Jay Goodbinder DC DABCI is a doctor in Overland Park, KS who serves patients in surrounding Kansas City areas, cities across the United States, and in several countries around the world.